- Banner - The chatroom's identity.
- World - Additional information on the chat room. Includes Rules, Places, Special Events, and other information
- Engines - Dice and RNGs available in this room. Clicking on these will generate a random response that will be inserted in your next chat response.
- Craft - a collection of icons representing your Carry items/Inventory. These icons can be clicked on and inserted into your chat dialogue.
The Main Chat window obviously where the main interaction takes place. Enter text in the chat entry window at the bottom of the screen. Text in parentheses is colored blue and implies an action or out of character thought. Each person is designated primarily by their current avatar image and two icons.
1) The player's current avatar. You can change your own avatar by clicking on this image in your chat entry window at the bottom of the screen and selecting from Avatars you have created. Clicking on another person's avatar will insert their image in your chat dialogue.
2) The player's current status. This can be changed by clicking on this image in your chat entry window at the bottom of the screen. There are 12 options to choose from. (see below) In addition, you also have the option to change your Place here, if the chat you are in has multiple Places to choose from.
3) The player's user icon. This remains constant during chat, despite changing avatars. You can click on a player's user icon to visit their profile page.
Finally the sidebar contains four tabs. The first displays a list of people recently active in the chatroom. Darkened names indicate inactivity, Clicking on a name will bring up the player's profile page.
The second tab lists all site admins and members. Clicking on a name will bring up the player's profile page.
The third tab is for Harvesting Common and Room items.
The last tab is for harvesting Rare items. This is only available in the General Chat room.